Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hopefully You Have Enjoyed It!

Initially when PohLin and I were planning for this event, I was not too sure if the staff would like it, as it involves lots of sweat and effort. However, after this I felt an enormous sense of achievement, not merely from organising this team-bonding activity but much more from the chance to work so closely and cohesively with my colleagues. Frankly, I was surprised to see Mdm Lee and Mdm Khatijah working even harder than me. I asked them if they needed a rest, hoping they would say 'yes' so I could get a short break together with them, but both gave me an immediate 'no thanks!' I was totally impressed. In fact, the entire Jiemin was so busy trying their utmost to make the best out of the sand,water and time given, what an awesome and inspiring sight to behold!

Lastly, I would like to thank my team for being extremely cooperative and fun to be with.This is truly a rewarding experience, I hope Jiemin shares my feeling.

Regards,
Chian Loong

No comments: